Be a voice for child victims of abuse or neglect. It's up to adults to stop child abuse.
- Report abuse. Follow this link for a local directory.
- Talk about it with your children.
- Ask child-serving organizations to establish and enforce child abuse prevention and intervention policies that include requirements for background checks and employee training.
- Educate your family, friends, organization, and community about the prevention of child abuse and neglect. Follow this link for training opportunities.
- Tell your Federal and State legislators that you support funding for programs that help prevent child abuse and neglect, help law enforcement and social services to stop child abuse, and help child advocacy centers to serve child victims of abuse and neglect.